Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Anak Angkat & Bantuan

A group is trying to bring into the Country about 300 Acehenese orphans (
babies and teens). Need muslim homes or money. Christian missionary going
after them now. Pls call Puan Fauziah 019-8505050 or Dr. Fairuz
012-2784033. Pls email to others even if u don't want to adopt them. I
had already called them and the message is genuine. U can assist them in
any possible way not just contributing money like providing them a place to
stay, food, clothes,etc, visit them at a location to be announced later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalammualaikum.
Saya berminat untuk mengambil anak angkat. Bagaimanakah kumpulan/persatuan ini boleh membantu?
Terima kasih.

- Liza -
email: ayangquza@yahoo.com
contact:016-3942899

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saya juga berbesar hati nak ambil anak angkat. Dah kawin 3 tahun masih tiada anak. So, bgm nak dptkan mereka sbg anak angkat / a.s.a.p nak info ttg hal ini.
ctc me at 019-782 5848

zuraidah
johor bahru

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamualikum.......

plz help anyone with kind hearted willing to adopt a non Muslim guy age 25whom really interest to convert to Islam and want to lead a life to be a Muslim.. im the person craving to a be a Muslim i fall in love with Muslim culture and magnificence since 7 years a ago when was told my parents they refused me and hate me now I was helpless I need some one to aid me in the matter of learn Islam . dear muslim brother and sister plz guide me .. Plz call 016-2384660 Mr. love Islam

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home